Our goal is to restore the water quality of Lake Macatawa and the Macatawa Watershed. The multi-phased approach provides solutions focused on land restoration, Best Management Practices (BMPs), community education, and long term sustainability. The advantage of this phased approach is that each phase builds on its predecessor, thereby avoiding redundancy and providing flexibility in implementation. We include solutions that address the problems of Lake Macatawa both at the source (passive wetland restoration) and further downstream.
Why you should get involved?
- Economic Impact – When water quality improves, property values rise and tourism flourishes, bringing our community a valued source of business revenue.
- Quality of Life! Family recreational opportunities increase and water and wildlife habitat improves.
- Attract Talent! A very important resource for growing existing business and welcoming new talent to our community.
- It’s the right thing to do! We know the problem and we know how to fix it – taking the next step is easy!
How can I get involved?
- Tell the story! Share Project Clarity’s Comprehensive Restoration Plan with family, neighbors, and visitors. The more you know, the better we can all act!
- Implement Best Management Practices at home and work!
- Invest financially with a tax deductible donation today. Help us make the $12 million goal a reality.